We’re counting down the days until Baby McStuffins is here! This Doc McStuffins inspired headband is an easy accessory to make for the little doctor in your life.
The McStuffins family is adopting a baby! Enjoy the journey all month long every Friday in March on Disney Junior.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Purple sparkle ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Pink felt
- White gem
How To Make It
- Apply a thin layer of hot glue to headband and wrap ribbon around. Work in sections, applying glue and ribbon in 1-2 inch sections at a time.
- Once you reach the end of the headband trim excess ribbon with scissors.
- To make the flower, cut a flower shape out of pink felt.
- Attach flower to headband with a small amount of hot glue.
- Place a clear or white gem to the center of the flower with hot glue.
- Let dry for 1 hour before wearing.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.