Donald would be delighted with this creative cup cozy inspired by his iconic blue outfit.
Time: 35 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Elastic cord
- White, blue, red, and yellow felt
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Print the template pieces and cut them out.
- Trace the templates onto the designated color felt and cut out the pieces.
- Cut a length of elastic cord about 4 inches long. Form a loop with the elastic and sew the ends to the top side of the white felt, on the left side.
- Hot glue the blue felt on top of the white felt, hiding the elastic ends. There should be white felt showing only below the blue felt.
- Hot glue the yellow collar on top of the blue felt. Then glue the red bow on top of the yellow collar, in the center.
- Sew a yellow button on top of the blue felt on the right end of the sleeve.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago