Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy — it’s Easter time again! Celebrate with Donald by making this candy box, then show it off to all your friends!
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out all the pieces. Make all folds along the dashed lines.
- Using either glue or double-sided tape, close Donald’s body by securing the tabs around his torso to their corresponding pieces.
- Close the bottom of the candy box by securing the B tabs, followed by the C tab.
- Fold each of Donald’s arms in half along the dashed line so the design is two-sided. Without sticking the tabs together, secure the two sides.
- Butterfly the tabs on Donald’s arms, and secure them to the sides of his body. His right arm holds the egg, while his left holds the paintbrush.
- Finally, fold the top dashed lines on Donald’s legs toward you, and fold the lower dashed lines away from you – this will help him sit in place.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago