This summer, add a garland of Finding Dory-inspired seashells to your little one’s bedroom with this simple and fun craft.
Don’t miss Disney•Pixar’s Finding Dory in 3D in theatres now.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Seashells from your local craft store
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Cover workspace with newspaper, cardboard, or a washable table cloth.
- Help your little ones paint seashells with paint. Let dry.
- Once dry, hot glue seashells onto twine. Let dry.
- Display your seashell garland by tying each end to a nail or sturdy place.
All hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago