“Sure is a cheerful color. Guess I’ll have to get used to it,” says Eeyore. Add some paint to a paper plate to create this lovable, familiar face.
Time: 45 minutes
What You’ll Need
- 1 paper plate
- Acrylic paints (We used periwinkle, lavender, and purple)
- Black construction paper
- White construction paper or a second paper plate
- Black marker
How To Make It
- Use a pencil to draw Eeyore’s face shape on the paper plate. Cut out. Keep remaining pieces for Eeyore’s ears.
- Paint the bottom half of Eeyore’s face lavender, making sure to curve the line to create Eeyore’s snout. Paint the rest of Eeyore’s face periwinkle.
- To paint Eeyore’s ears, paint the textured edge of the plate pieces periwinkle. Paint the smooth part of the plate purple. Add a dab of purple paint for Eeyore’s nostrils. Let all of the pieces dry.
- To create Eeyore’s hair, draw a creative squiggly circle with pencil on black paper. Carefully cut out.
- Once the painted plates have dried, glue the black construction paper on top of Eeyore’s head. Glue ears into place, pressing just behind the side of each plate.
- Using white paper, cut out two small oval shapes for Eeyore’s eyes. Use a black marker to draw his pupil. Glue eyes into place.
- Use a black marker to draw Eeyore’s eyebrows, mouth, and facial features.
Posted 4 years Ago