Jazz up your hairstyle with this too cool DIY Elsa-inspired accessory, perfect for any occasion.
Time: 25 minutes
What You’ll Need
- White glittered felt
- Purple felt
- Light blue felt
- Small blue and purple rhinestones
- Bobby pins large and small or barrettes of your choice
- Hot glue or craft glue
How To Make It
- Print and cut out the snowflake templates you would like to use.
- Choose a large snowflake template and trace it onto white glittered felt and cut it out. (Trace the snowflake on the backside of the glittered felt to prevent the ink or pencil from showing on the glittered side.)
- You can choose a medium snowflake and/or small snowflake template to layer on top of the large snowflake. Trace them onto blue and purple felt. Mix and match your snowflakes alternating the colors.
- Once your felt snowflakes are all cut out, assemble them with hot glue or craft glue. Add a rhinestone on the very top snowflake. Use hot glue or craft glue to glue them to a bobby pin or barrette of your choice. Allow the glue to fully dry before pinning them to hair.
Cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago