Chill out and add a lovely wintry touch to your Christmas tree with this Frozen-inspired snowflake ornament.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Sparkle white felt
- Light blue felt
- Aqua blue felt
- 1 Pink fashion gem
- Hot glue or craft glue (hot glue should be used by adults only)
- Light and dark colored pencils (for tracing)
How To Make It
- Print out the template. Trace the template pieces onto their designated felt color. Cut out the felt pieces and glue them together using the image as a guide.
- Cut a piece of felt 1 1/2 inches long and form a loop.
- Glue it to the back of the ornament. You can attach a tree hook or ribbon through the loop and hang the ornament from a holiday tree.
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago