The Evil Queen may not be the fairest in the land, but she’s certain to become one of the scariest decorations in your home this Halloween.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or card stock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Line the Evil Queen’s back up with the front of her body. Using either glue or double-sided tape, secure the pieces together so the design is two-sided. Fold the lower dashed line on the Evil Queen’s torso toward you, then fold the dashed line across her shoulders away from you.
- Make all folds on the Evil Queen’s chest, then secure the B and C tabs to the back of her collar.
- Apply glue or double-sided tape to the D, E, F, G, and H tabs on the Evil Queen’s torso, then secure the torso to the Evil Queen’s body where indicated.
- Fold the Evil Queen’s arms and secure so the designs are two-sided. Use the tabs to attach each arm to her torso where indicated.
- Secure the A tab on the Evil Queen’s skirt to the opposite side of the skirt.
- Attach the Evil Queen’s completed torso to her skirt by securing the tabs at her waist to the top of the skirt over the areas labeled K and L. It should appear that the Evil Queen is holding her skirt with her left hand.
Posted 6 years Ago