Put the pieces of this festive decoration together any way you like to create a customized fairy fall-leaf wreath!
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template and cut out the pieces. When cutting out the ring, it’s best to cut around the outside of the circle first. Remove the inner circle by folding the entire circle in half and cutting along the inner circle line. The ring you are left with is what you’ll attach the printed leaves to.
- Fold all 24 leaves in half along the dotted lines.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to attach four leaves to the ring – one at the 12:00 position, one at 3:00, one at 6:00, and one at 9:00. The fold of all of these leaves should be made away from you.
- Once the first four leaves are in place, attach eight more so that the space between each leaf is about the same. You should now have 12 leaves on your wreath.
- Next, fold some leaves toward you and attach them to the wreath between the leaves folded away from you. This will create an effect that adds depth to your wreath by making it look fuller.
- Once all 24 leaves are attached, add the fairies anywhere you like.
- If you want to make your wreath even fuller, you can print more leaves.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago