This Fairy Godmother Papercraft is a fun decoration any princess would love to make.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out each piece with a craft knife or scissors. Do not cut along the dashed lines — this is where you will fold the paper.
- Line up the Fairy Godmother’s back with her torso. Use glue or double-sided tape to secure the pieces so the design is two-sided. Fold the bottom of her torso toward you along the dashed line. Fold her face away from you along the dashed line across her shoulders.
- Cut two slits along the solid black lines on the Fairy Godmother’s chest (next to tabs F and G). Make folds along all dashed lines. Secure the F and G tabs to the back, white side of the Fairy Godmother’s chest.
- Spread glue on the H tab of the Fairy Godmother’s chest and press it into place on the H area on her torso. Make sure her shoulders are lined up correctly.
- After the glue dries, add glue to the I, J, K, and L tabs and press them into place. Hold the pieces together until the glue dries. You may need to use a pen or pencil inside her chest area to position the tabs just right.
- Attach the arms to each side of the Fairy Godmother’s body under each shoulder by gluing the D tabs to the D areas and E tabs to the E areas. Glue the front of the arms to the back of the arms at the hands, wand, and top of the sleeves. You don’t need to glue the arms together at the bottom of the sleeves — that area can stay separated.
- Cut slits in the top of the skirt along the solid blue lines next to each A tab. Make all folds along dashed lines. Starting from left to right with the purple side of the skirt facing you, glue each A tab to the back of the skirt piece next to it to create pleats.
- When you are finished gluing the A tabs you may find it easier to glue the C tab to the inside of the skirt before gluing the final B tab pleat.
- Attach the Fairy Godmother’s completed torso to her skirt by gluing the white side of the tabs at her waist to the top of the skirt over the areas labeled M and N. The crease on the skirt should be in the back.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago