If you’re a Pinocchio fan, or even a Figaro fan, you’ll love these felty cat ears. Everyone loves an adorable kitten, now you can make these simple crafty ears and join in on the Figaro fun.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Black stiff felt (1 sheet)
- Light-pink felt
- Black headband
- Hot melt or craft glue
- Dark-colored pencil
- Light-colored pencil
How To Make It
- Print the template pieces and cut them out. Trace and cut two front ears from stiff black felt. Trace and cut two back ears from stiff black felt. Trace and cut two inner ears from pink felt.
- Place an ear front onto the headband to one side and wrap the tabs around the headband. Secure the tabs to the back of the ear using hot glue.
- Glue the ear back to the back of the ear front, sandwiching the tabs between the ears.
- Glue an inner ear onto the front of the ear.
- Repeat this step with the other ear on the opposite side of the headband
Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago