Welcome friends and family to your front door with this homemade holiday wreath inspired by Disney•Pixar’s Finding Dory. Covered in holiday ornaments, seashells, and metallic garland, it’s so a-DORY-ble you’ll want to keep it up all year.
Disney•Pixar’s Finding Dory is now available on Blu-ray, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Styrofoam craft wreath
- Assorted holiday ornaments
- Assorted seashells
- Hot glue
- Teal, navy, white, black, and yellow felt
- Printable Dory template
How To Make It
- Remove the hooks from the top of each holiday ornament.
- Attach the ornaments to the styrofoam wreath with hot glue. You will need to hold each ornament in place until set. Continue adding ornaments around the entire wreath.
- Wrap the garland around the wreath, in and around the ornaments, and hot glue into place.
- Continue adding ornaments and seashells. You might even discover a few hidden Mickeys!
- Tie ribbon into a big bow and attach to the bottom of the wreath.
- For a finishing touch, craft a little Dory from felt and attach her to the center of the bow. Print the PDF below for our super simple Dory template!
- Let dry completely and display!
All cutting and hot glue gun use should be done by an adult.