Create an ocean-inspired adventure for your family this Easter. Use rubber bands to create a seaweed design on eggs in blue and green tones, and of course, paint one egg orange with white stripes. Your little ones will love finding Nemo!
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Egg-coloring kit
- Rubber bands
- Wooden egg
- Orange paint
- White paint
How To Make It
- Hard-boil eggs. Place in refrigerator until ready to color.
- Place 2-3 rubber bands around eggs.
- Dip eggs into blue and green dyes. Let dry.
- Remove rubber bands to reveal pattern.
- Paint wooden egg orange. Let dry.
- Paint white stripes on top of orange to create a Nemo-inspired design.
- Hide eggs around the house and yard on Easter. Remind your little ones that one of the eggs is extra special. They’ll love finding Nemo!
Posted 1 year Ago