A dark warrior strong with the Force, Kylo Ren commands First Order missions with a temper as fiery as his unconventional lightsaber. Create a First Order Symbol tote bag to pair with your costume from Disney Store.
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is in theaters on December 18, 2015.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- First Order Symbol PDF
- Canvas tote bag
- Black felt
- Red felt
- Pins for sewing
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
How To Make It
- Print out First Order symbol template on regular paper or card stock.
- Cut out each piece of the template and attach to corresponding felt color with a sewing pin.
- Cut around the template pieces and place onto tote bag to build character.
- Once all pieces are placed onto tote bag, begin gluing them together starting with the smaller pieces on the top layer. Continue gluing each layer until you are ready to attach First Order symbol to the tote bag.
- Use hot glue around the backside edges of largest felt piece and carefully place in the center of the tote bag. Let dry overnight.
All cutting and hot glue gun use should be done by an adult.