Enter the world of Niceland by creating this awesome mini Fix-It Felix, Jr. arcade game.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make folds along all dashed lines.
- Secure tabs A through G on Piece 1 to their corresponding panels in alphabetical order. This forms the front, top, and left sides of the arcade.
- For Piece 2, secure tab H to the back side of tab I and secure tab J to the back side of tab K.
- Flip Piece 1 over so it is face down on the surface. This will make it easier to attach Piece 2 to Piece 1.
- Secure Piece 2 to the inside of Piece 1 using tabs I, K, and L.
- Attach the remaining blue tabs on Piece 1 and Piece 3 to their corresponding panels to complete the shape of the arcade.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago