Ariel’s best friend can be all your own — just color him in, build the 3D papercraft, and you’ll be floating with Flounder in no time!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Colored Pencils, crayons or markers
How To Make It
- Print Flounder on regular paper or cardstock and color him in. Cut out all of the pieces, and make all folds along the dashed lines away from you. The line below his eyes should be folded toward you.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to close Flounder’s body by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces in alphabetical order, starting with the A tabs. When his body is closed, secure the two sides of his tail fin together.
- Fold Flounder’s top fin in half and butterfly the tabs. Secure the two sides of the fin together, and attach the fin to Flounder’s body using the tabs.
- Secure the two fins to the sides of Flounder’s body.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago