Bambi’s friends are absolutely adorable, and this little guy is no exception. Put him together and you’re sure to find that this is one Flower that doesn’t stink!
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the Flower Cutie on regular paper or cardstock and cut out each piece. Be sure to cut along the six solid dark lines at the sides of each A tab and each D tab.
- Starting with the head, use a craft knife to cut out the square at the bottom where indicated. Make all folds along dashed lines. Refold the dashed line going through Flower’s eyes toward you. Continue this fold on all sides of Flower’s head. Using glue or double-sided tape, secure all A tabs to the back of their corresponding pieces. Close Flower’s head with the B tabs, sealing the top of his head like a lid. Fold all C tabs to the inside of Flower to complete the shape.
- For Flower’s body, make all folds along the dashed lines. Refold the dashed line at Flower’s neck toward you. Continue this fold on all sides of Flower’s body. Secure all D tabs to the back of their corresponding pieces. Now you can slip Flower’s head onto his neck. Be sure to line up the front pieces.
- Fold one of Flower’s feet in half so the design is double-sided. Butterfly the tabs and glue the two sides together. Note: Do not secure the tabs together. Secure the tabs to one side of Flower’s body so the feet are flush with the bottom of Flower’s body. Repeat this step with the other foot, securing it to the opposite side.
- Fold one of Flower’s ears in half and secure the backs together, then butterfly the tabs. Secure the tabs to the side of Flower’s head, near the front of Flower’s face. Repeat this step with the second ear.
- Fold the tab on the hair back. Secure the tab to the top of Flower’s head, close to the front. The extra hair should spill over the front of Flower’s face.
- Finally, fold Flower’s tail in half and secure the backs together. Secure the tail to Flower’s back, positioning the tail so the white stripes face the front.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago