While Halloween is supposed to be a time for spooky decorations, we can’t help but love this adorable ghostly creation. Featuring none other than Jack Skellington’s sidekick, this Flying Zero Paper Craft is sure to put a smile on kids of all ages from now until Christmas!
For more Disney magic, try this Oogie Boogie Cake:
What You’ll Need
- Template printed on cardstock
- 12″ x 12″ tissue paper
- Clothes hanger
- Orange pom pom
- 1 strip of felt
- 2 rhinestones
How To Make It
- Print template on a piece of cardstock.
- Cut out all of the pieces on the solid black lines.
- Fold on all of the dotted lines.
- Cut out the small notches on the body piece by first folding them on the dotted line and cutting away the triangles.
- Glue the body, TAB A, by bringing both ends to meet each other.
- Glue the head, TAB B, where shown. Let dry.
- Glue the tail, TAB D, to the back of the body where shown. Let dry.
- Use a pencil to curl both top and bottom of the mouth, ears, and tail.
- Fold a piece of 12”x12” tissue paper in half and then half again. Cut off the corner so when you open it up, the hole is in the center.
- Open up a wire clothing hanger and straighten it, making sure to leave the top rounded as a handle.
- Entering from the bottom of the body, thread wire up through the notch closest to you and back down through the other notch. Tape to secure in place.
- Add a little bit of glue to the back of the body. Drape the tissue paper over it with TAB A poking out of the hole.
- Attach the head by gluing TAB C where shown. Let dry.
- Decorate with the pom pom, felt, and rhinestones!
All cutting and wire bending should be done by an adult.