What You’ll Need
- Colorful embroidery floss
- Colorful beads
- Letter beads that spell out your preferred quote or name
How To Make It
- Begin by choosing three colors of embroidery floss.
- For each color, measure and cut a piece of string to about one arm length. Make sure all three strings are close to the same length.
- Tie a knot at the top of the three strings about 2-3” from the end.
- Begin to braid the strings with a standard braid.
- Tie a knot before you begin adding beads. As needed, you can string the beads through all three pieces of string, or just one piece. Play with the design by sporadically adding colorful beads, or by creating a pattern.
- Once you’ve completed adding all of the beads for your quote or name, tie another knot. Continue braiding, and then finish the bracelet with one final knot.
- Wear and share your friendship bracelets with friends.
All scissor use should be supervised by an adult. Do not give tiny beads to small children.
Posted 3 years Ago