With Frozen 2 now available on Blu-ray, it’s the perfect time to put together these adorable and easy DIY snow globes. Watch the film together, and have fun while crafting! Scroll down to learn how to make your own.
What You’ll Need
- 2 mason jars
- Two 20-oz bottles of baby oil
- Anna and Elsa small doll playset toys
- Hot glue
- Blue and magenta glitter
- Snowflake confetti
- Fall leaf confetti
How To Make It
- Hot glue the Anna toy to the inside of one mason jar lid. Hot glue the Elsa toy to the inside of the other mason jar lid. Place the hot glue at their feet so the toys stand up on their own.
- Place ½ of a tablespoon of magenta glitter into one jar, and the same amount of blue glitter in the other.
- Sprinkle a little bit of the snowflake confetti into the jar with blue glitter, and a little bit of the leaf confetti into the jar with magenta glitter.
- Fill each jar with baby oil, leaving about ¾ of an inch of empty space on the top.
- Place a ring of hot glue around the inside rim of the lids, and screw the lids tightly onto the mason jars.
- Shake up, and enjoy your snow globe!
All hot gluing should be done by an adult.