Celebrate friendship with this extra cool bike bell craft inspired by Anna and Elsa from Frozen. Make one for your own bike, and the other for a friend, sibling, or favorite teacher with a bicycle!
What You’ll Need
- Bike bells
- Acrylic paint
- Small paintbrushes
How To Make It
- Begin by painting a base coat of white paint onto each bike bell. Let dry.
- Next, paint a light peach tone onto each bike bell. Let dry.
- Paint the hairstyles of each sister. Paint a dark orange braid and bangs for Anna, and icy blonde hair for Elsa. Let dry.
- Add light highlights to Elsa’s hair, and a blonde streak to Anna’s. Let dry.
- Use dark blue paint to add each sister’s eyes and eyelashes. Let dry.
- Use a darker peach color to paint their noses. Let dry.
- Use a darker yellow to paint Elsa’s eyebrows and orange to paint Anna’s eyebrows. Let dry completely.
Posted 4 years Ago