Do you want to sketch on a sidewalk? Then you’ve got to make this fun DIY Frozen Chalk! Your kids will never want to let it go. Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven would love using this colorful and cute chalk to create wonderfully icy art.
See the video tutorial here.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Corn starch
- Snowflake ice cube tray
How To Make It
- Mix equal parts cornstarch and water together in a bowl.
- Sprinkle glitter into the bottom of each mold.
- Pour the cornstarch mix into the molds and add a little extra glitter on top of each.
- Place in the freezer for about 3-4 hours.
- Once frozen, remove from mold and watch your drawings appear on chalkboard or asphalt.