Create Frozen-inspired Anna and Elsa dolls and continue the fun and frosty adventure at home.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Meltable beads
- Peg board
- Parchment paper
How To Make It
- To make Princesses Anna and Elsa start by arranging the meltable beads to match the patterns for Anna and Elsa.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper atop your design and move a hot dry iron over the surface in a slow circular motion. The iron usually needs to be set to the wool setting, but please follow the instructions on your meltable bead packaging.
- Being that the parchment is semi-transparent you can see when the beads have fused together. You need to lift the iron when the beads are fused but still have a hole in the middle.
- Let the beads cool for a second before peeling off the parchment.
- Wait for one side to cool before turning over to iron the other side. Ironing the beads on both sides will make your princesses nice and strong for playing – particularly important for the delicate arms and legs.
- This project is so speedy you will want to make more!
Cutting and ironing should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago