Give your furry friend a Goofy makeover with this easy-to-sew head piece! Hot dog! What a great way to spend the day with a best friend. Just think of how adorable your pup will look posing for sweet photos in this Goofy Hat.
For more Disney fun, try this Lion King-inspired workout:
What You’ll Need
- Black and green felt
- Cardboard or cardstock
- Black and green thread
- Sewing needle
How To Make It
- Cut out 2 pieces of green felt in the shape of Goofy’s hat, 2 pieces of black felt for his ears, and 1 piece of black felt for the rectangle around his hat.
- Cut out 2 long pieces of black felt and sew them together at one end to create a long band.
- Cut out a piece of cardboard or cardstock in the shape of Goofy’s hat that is a little smaller than the green felt pieces.
- Place it in-between the 2 green pieces and sew them together.
- Sew the black rectangle on top. Then, sew the whole hat onto the long black band and the 2 ears onto either side of the hat.
- Place it around your dog’s head to find the best spot for the velcro. Then sew it on.
All cutting and sewing should be done by an adult.