You’ll be up to your ears in fun when you don Goofy’s Thanksgiving Pilgrim hat.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, attach the two large pieces to each other with the A and B tabs. The buckle should overlap the B tab.
- Use the C tabs to attach the top of the hat, and use the D tabs to attach the brim.
- Fold Goofy’s right ear in half so the design is two-sided, then secure with glue or double-sided tape. Butterfly the tabs outward, and use them to attach the right ear to the hat. Repeat this step with the left ear.
- This can be used as decoration or it can be worn (shown in the picture), just attach a piece of string.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago