Show someone just how much you love them with this fun and “Goofy” April Fools’ Day printable card.
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print out the card on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out the card. (Don’t cut along the dashed line, this is where you will fold the card.)
- Flip the card over and spread glue on the side behind Goofy. Fold the card along the dashed line. Make sure your edges line up and press down firmly.
- Hand the card to someone special and watch them try to open it. Make sure they read the message on the back of the card. They’ve been fooled!
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago