In The Good Dinosaur, Arlo learns what it takes to make his mark in the world. Help your little one use their handprint to create a dinosaur masterpiece of their own.
Disney/Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur is now available on Blu-ray, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere.
What You’ll Need
- Washable fingerpaints (green, white, yellow, black)
- Construction paper
- Sponge paintbrush
- Small paintbrush
How To Make It
- Begin by painting the great outdoors where Arlo has his adventures.
- Use sponge paintbrush to apply paint to palm of hand.
- Press hand onto construction paper. Make sure to place hand upside down. Your little one’s fingers will create the dinosaur’s legs.
- Use small paintbrush to create Arlo’s neck and head. Add his facial features with white paint.
- Display finished art on the fridge or a bedroom wall!