Hold on to your heads! This is one Haunted Mansion ghost that you don’t need to ride a doom buggy to visit.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, begin assembly of the Hatbox Ghost by securing all tabs to their corresponding pieces in alphabetical order, starting with the A tabs on the head.
- Assemble the body, starting with the D tabs at the bottom. When the body is complete, attach the Hatbox Ghost’s head.
- Assemble the legs, starting with the H tabs at the heel of each foot. Close the legs with the L tabs, and use the remaining tabs to secure the legs to the body.
- Fold each arm in half and secure so the design is two-sided. Butterfly the tabs outward and use them to attach the arms to the Hatbox Ghost’s body.
- Fold the cane in half and secure so the design is two-sided, then attach the cane to the Hatbox Ghost’s right hand.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 7 years Ago