Just because the party is over doesn’t mean the haunting has to end. Send your guests home with a couple of Haunted Mansion ghosts of their own.
Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Hole punch
- String or ribbon (color of your choice)
How To Make It
- Print out the bookmark and the bookmark holder on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces, including the “window” on the front of the bookmark holder. Do not cut along the fold lines.
- Fold the bookmark holder in half along the fold line so the illustration is on the outside. Fold the tabs on the sides inward. Spread glue over the tabs and glue them to the inside of the back of the holder. You should now have a pouch with an opening at the top.
- Fold the bookmark at the half way line so the illustrations are on the front and the back of the bookmark. Glue the backs together. Punch a hole at the top of the bookmark and tie a string or ribbon through the hole. Now you can slide your bookmark out of the holder to reveal the grim fates of the Portraits.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago