Wear this Hulk mask with pride. While you’re green and powerful, your friends will be green with envy. Remember to keep your temper in check, though — you don’t want to hurt anyone!
Time: 15 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Hole punch
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Use a craft knife to cut out the eye holes.
- Align hair with the shaded area at the top of the face. Secure with glue or double-sided tape.
- Punch holes in the face where indicated. Tie a string to each hole and tie at the back of your child’s head to secure the mask.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago