A Pooh Bear loves his hunny. Make your own “hunny” pots with flower pots and paint. Make a great many filled with mini trees, and you’ll create your own Hundred Acre Wood!
What You’ll Need
- Flower pot
- Yellow paint
- Black paint
- Large and small paint brushes
How To Make It
- Use pencil or a small brush to draw an outline of dripping honey along the top of the flower pot.
- Fill in with yellow paint. It may take a couple coats!
- Paint “hunny” on the outside of the pot. Don’t worry. It doesn’t have to look perfect! The imperfections add character.
- Fill with potting soil and plants, or styrofoam and artificial trees!
Posted 3 years Ago