If you’ve given Dad too many ties for Father’s Day, here’s a great way to surprise him with something new. Make your own pin flair featuring The Incredibles family and show him just how much of a hero he is.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- White or clear shrink paper for Inkjet printers
- Clear nail polish
- Pin backs
How To Make It
- Print the pin flair PDF onto shrink paper and cut out each pin.
- Follow the baking instructions on the shrink paper package to bake the pins in a toaster oven. Watch the shrink plastic dance and curl! (Don’t worry! It will flatten back out.) Please supervise children near toaster oven.
- If the pin is still slightly curled when it is finished baking, use a piece of cardboard to flatten it completely.
- Apply a couple coats of clear nail polish to seal the ink on the pin and make it water-resistant. Let it dry.
- Superglue pin backs to the back of each pin. Let dry.
- Surprise Dad with new flair for his favorite tie! Happy Father’s Day!
All cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago