Editor’s Note: Disney Family participates in affiliate commission programs, including with Amazon, which means that we receive a share of revenue from purchases you make from the links on this page.
This Halloween season, make your porch super cute and spooky with these Jack-Jack-O’-Lanterns. Craft the most adorable pumpkin you’ve ever seen, featuring baby Jack-Jack, then show his true powers with a fiery Monster Jack-Jack pumpkin.
Scroll through to see how to make these fun DIYs.
Incredibles 2 is available on Digital & Movies Anywhere now and Blu-ray Nov. 6.
For more Disney magic, check out this Nightmare Before Christmas Door Decor:
What You’ll Need
- Jack-Jack-O’-Lantern Carving template
- Spray adhesive (like this one)
- Pumpkin (craft or real)
- Pumpkin carving kit (like this one)
- Sandpaper or sanding block
- Battery-operated tea light
How To Make It
- Download, print, and cut out all template pieces.
- Using tweezers, spray the back of each piece, one at a time, with the adhesive spray.
- Arrange all pieces on the pumpkin, being sure to press firmly so the template adheres correctly.
- Trace the template pieces on the pumpkin with a marker.
- Peel away the paper template pieces revealing the outline underneath.
- Starting with the smallest detail, carefully carve out the pieces.
- Smooth the inside edges with sandpaper.
- Add a tea light inside.
All cutting and carving should be done by an adult.