‘Tis the season for festive, warm drinks, and this this cozy cup is a total scream come true. Get crafty, and gift a cozy cup to everyone on your list.
Time: 30 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Disposable coffee cup and cardboard sleeve
- Felt (white, black, and red)
- Hot glue
- Small white pom pom
How To Make It
- Use a cardboard coffee cup sleeve as your cozy template. You can find one at a local coffee shop.
- On white felt, trace around the sleeve two times, connecting the tracings end to end. Cut out white felt sleeve and wrap around your disposable coffee cup to test size. Remove from coffee cup before securing the ends together with hot glue.
- Print out the Jack Skellington face template. Cut out the pieces and use as a pattern on black felt. Cut out Jack’s eyes, nose and mouth and attach to white felt sleeve with hot glue.
- To create Jack’s Santa hat, cut out a triangle of red felt and attach to the top of Jack’s head with hot glue. Fold over the top point of the triangle and secure with a dot of hot glue. Attach small white pom pom with hot glue.
- Let glue dry completely before using. Happy holidays!
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago