Jack Skellington is here to add some eerie excitement to your annual fright-fest. This fun printable makes a perfect door decoration, but you can hang Jack just about anywhere.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Hole punch
- Small brads
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Punch holes in each piece where indicated.
- Using small brads, construct Jack Skellington from top to bottom. Start by securing Jack’s head to his torso.
- When Jack is complete, hang him on a door and put him in any position you like.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago