Perfectly frightful for Halloween and absolutely festive for Christmas, this Jack Skellington Flower Pot is fitting all holiday season long.
What You’ll Need
- Sponge paint brush
- Black and white acyrlic paint
- Flower pot
- Jack Skellington flower pot stencil
- Card stock
- Masking tape
- Sealant (optional)
How To Make It
- Sponge white acrylic paint on flower pot. Then let dry completely.
- Scale stencil to the designated print size to fit your pot.
- Print on card stock and cut out the negative space. (Note: It will help to fold the paper to make the initial cut.)
- Secure stencil to flower pot with masking tape.
- Sponge black acrylic paint over stencil onto white flower pot with brush.
- Optional: Apply a sealant for outdoor use.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago