Treat your guests with candy or party punch inside this pumpkin bowl inspired by Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King himself!
Time: 2 hours
What You’ll Need
- Jack Skellington Pumpkin Bowl Template
- Pumpkin carving kit
- White acrylique paint
- Black acrylique paint
- Small bowl or glass cylinder
- Painter’s tape
How To Make It
- Remove top of pumpkin and scrape out pumpkin seeds.
- Paint entire pumpkin white. Let dry.
- Print Jack Skellington template on cardstock and cut out the negative space. (Note: It helps to gold the paper to make the initial cut.)
- Secure stencil to pumpkin with painter’s tape.
- Sponge black acrylic paint over stencil onto white pumpkin with brush. (Optional: Apply a sealant for outdoor use.)
- Place small bowl or glass cylinder inside pumpkin and fill with candy.
Pumpkin carving should be supervised by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago