“Won’t ya please make way for a very special guy? Our man, Jack, is King of the Pumpkin patch.” This wreath will be the centerpiece of it all. Hang Jack on the front door, or inside on a main wall.
What You’ll Need
- Jack Skellington Wreath Template
- Assorted black and white ribbons
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Styrofoam wreath
- Black yarn
- 4.5″ styrofoam semi circle
- Black paint
How To Make It
- Cut an assortment of ribbons to desired lengths.
- Hot glue one end of the ribbon to the styrofoam wreath and begin wrapping it around, gluing every so often to keep it in place.
- Hot glue the end to secure it.
- Start the next ribbon where the other left off, hot gluing in the same way. Continue until the entire wreath is covered with ribbon, with no styrofoam showing.
- Wrap black yarn around the places where the two different ribbons meet, gluing to secure it at both ends.
- Cut some string and make a bow.
- Hot glue the bow onto the wreath, in the middle of the circle.
- Paint the face on your styrofoam semi circle, using the template.
- Hot glue this onto the wreath, just above the bow.
Hot gluing and cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago