Wish your little pirate a Yo-Ho Happy Birthday with this banner inspired by Jake and his friends.
Time: 35 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
How To Make It
- Print the banner on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- You will divide the banner into three sections so it’s easier to hang up: “Happy”, “Birthday” and “Matey!” See diagram in PDF.
- For the first section (“Happy”), place the pieces in reverse order (blank side up) on a flat surface. Cut a length of string long enough to stretch across all pieces. Leave about twenty inches on each end to help you tie up the banner.
- Attach each piece to the string with tape. Attaching the string toward the top of each piece will keep the pieces from flipping upside down when you hang the banner.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for the two other sections (“Birthday” and “Matey!”).
- Attach Jake to the left side of the banner with tape. Attach Skully the parrot to the right side of the banner with tape.
- When your banner is complete, hang it up for your party celebration.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago