Decorate your little pirate’s birthday cake with this colorful cake topper.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- Toothpicks or wooden dowels
How To Make It
- Print the template on cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Tape a toothpick or wooden dowel to the back of each topper. Make sure the toothpick extends at least one inch from the bottom of the topper.
- Place the pieces atop your cake.
- To create the “beach” for your cake, crush vanilla wafers or graham crackers and sprinkle them around the cake topper.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 3 years Ago