Is your little tyke a messy eater? Do they get more food on their clothes than in their mouths? Well, you’re not alone—and we’re here to help! This Kermit Bib will keep your kiddo’s greens in their mouth and off their outfit. It’s easy to make and will certainly become a mealtime accessory the whole family will appreciate.
Scroll through to find out how to create the DIY!
Join their playroom antics when you bring home Muppet Babies: Time to Play! on Disney DVD and get two bonus shorts today.
For more Disney magic, check out these fun DIYs for your toddler:
What You’ll Need
- Green fabric
- Small button
- White, black, red, and pink felt
How To Make It
- Start by cutting out 2 identical pieces of green fabric for Kermit’s head.
- Place the right sides of the fabric together, so that the wrong sides are facing outwards.
- Hand sew around the edges, leaving about 1″ open.
- Then turn the fabric inside out.
- Sew the opening shut.
- Cut 2 identical lengths of ribbon, then sew each one to the back of the bib. If the ends fray, fold them over twice and sew in place.
- Sew a small loop of elastic to the end of the ribbon, and a small button to the end of the other.
- Cut out Kermit’s facial features from the felt and sew them onto the bib.
All cutting and sewing should be done by an adult.