This is the night. It’s a beautiful night. And we call it pumpkin crafting!
With a few craft supplies and pumpkins, you can create these adorable Lady and the Tramp Pumpkins. Just like this lovable duo, your family is sure to have a bella notte.
For another fun Disney pumpkin idea, watch this Wreck-It Ralph Pumpkin Carving tutorial:
What You’ll Need
- 2 pumpkins
- Acrylic paint: black, light grey, dark grey, beige, light brown
- Medium paintbrushes
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Felt: 2 sheets of dark brown, 1 sheet of grey and light pink
- Construction paper: red, light blue, yellow or gold
- Yellow ribbon or yarn
- 2 small wooden blocks
How To Make It
- Paint one of your pumpkins dark grey, and one of them light brown.
- Once your pumpkins are dry, it’s time to paint on facial features! Paint Tramp’s eyes and muzzle light grey and Lady’s muzzle beige.
- Once dry, paint on a black mouth, eyes, eyebrows, and nose for Lady and the Tramp.
- Draw a long, fuzzy dog ear shape on each of your pieces of dark brown felt for Lady’s ears. Cut out and hot glue on your pumpkin.
- Draw 2 triangles on your grey and pink felt, and cut out the pieces. Hot glue your pink felt to your grey felt, to be the inside of Tramp’s ears. Glue ears to your Tramp pumpkin.
- Cut out 2 10-inch long pieces of cardboard for your dog collars. Glue a strip of red construction paper onto one piece for Tramp’s color, and your blue construction paper to another for Lady’s collar.
- Draw and cut out two diamond shapes from your yellow construction paper for the collar tags.
- Tie the diamond shapes onto the main part of the collars using yarn or ribbon.
- Set up your pumpkins by placing each on a small wooden block, placing the collar around the block, and taping or hot gluing on the back.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.