Whether your little one is more of a Simba or cub Kion, this Lion Guard Mask is sure to return a roar or two. It may even be their “mane” activity this fall.
The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar premieres on Disney Channel November 22, and The Lion Guard TV series will follow on Disney Junior in early 2016. Learn how the Lion Guard came to be in the beautifully illustrated picture book “The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar.”
What You’ll Need
- Paper plate
- Orange, brown and yellow construction paper
- Glue stick
How To Make It
- Fold paper plate in half and cut out a circle — big enough to border the face.
- Cut 1 1/2-inch strips of construction paper, length-wise. Then cut them in half, width-wise.
- Roll the ends of the paper with the pencil, about half way up.
- Place them around the plate to get a feel for how it will look, and the amount you will need.
- Place glue on plate and paper strip, then stick them together. Hold in place for 10 seconds. Repeat with remaining strips until the whole plate is covered.
Cutting should be done by an adult.