Your little Brave fans will love this bear cub cuddly toy so much, you’ll have to make three so you have the full set of mischievous critters.
Time: 1 hour
What You’ll Need
- Brown wool felt or fleece
- Grey felt for the eyes and snout
- Black felt for the eyes and nose
- Cushion stuffing
- Felt glue
How To Make It
- Download the teddy bear pattern and cut out the body from the brown felt or fleece – you need two of the body shape.
The attached pattern, as is, will make an standard letter paper size bear for very young children. Enlarge to create a more huggable size bear – the bear in the main pic is a 30% enlargement.
- Cut two eyes sockets and one snout out of the grey felt.
Cut two eyes and one nose from the black felt.
Sew on the mouth lines with black embroidery thread.
- Sew the eye sockets and snout into position onto the front piece of felt/fleece.
- Sew the front and back of the bear together, leaving a gap on one side for filling.
NOTE – if you don’t have a sewing machine then just blanket stitch around the edges of the bear, and use a running stitch like I did around the eyes and snout.
- Fill the teddy bear with cushion stuffing, careful to fill into the corners of the ears and paws also.
Cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 6 years Ago