Enjoy family day with your little ones with this Do-It-Yourself Tic-Tac-Toe game, inspired by Disney•Pixar’s Coco!
Get creative and share with us your version of Coco Tic-Tac-Toe at #DisneyWeekend !
Disney•Pixar’s Coco is available on Digital 2/13 and on Blu-ray 2/27.
What You’ll Need
- Coloured markers
- 3-4 different coloured felt
How To Make It
- Cut out 25cm x 25cm of felt and set aside. (this is going to be your board)
- Print out the decorations and trace them on the coloured felt you like.
- Get another coloured felt of 18cm x 18cm, draw 2 horizontal lines across and 2 vertical lines down. (You can choose to cut out stripes of black papers)
- Paste the decorations anywhere outside the square.
- Print out the icons and trace them on tha coloured felt you like. Decorate them.
- Choose an icon each and you’re all ready for a game of tic-tac-toe.
- We prepared decorations and icons just for you. Decorate your Tic-Tac-Toe the way your kids want and paste them anywhere outside the box!
- And here is our template for you to have some reference. Choose a base colour of your choice!
All cutting should be done by adults. Kids can decorate while waiting.