Talk about a wickedly creative craft! Your friends will be green with envy when they see this fashionably fun Maleficent hair flair.
Time: 20 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Black felt
- Purple felt
- Green felt
- 2 yellow gems
- Black feathers
- Hair barrette
- Hot glue or craft glue
- Scissors or craft knife
How To Make It
- Trace and cut the template pieces onto the appropriate color felt.
- Using hot glue or craft glue, glue the purple front collar onto the black back collar, allowing black to show along all the edges of the purple collar.
- Glue the green face onto the head, lining up the edges.
- Glue the black horns on top of the face, lining the horns up with the horns on the head.
- Glue the head to the front of the collar so the chin sticks out a little from the bottom of the collar.
- Glue two yellow gems to the face for eyes.
- Glue a few pieces of black feather to the back. Glue a barrette to the back. Allow the glue to dry completely before fastening it in hair.
Cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.
Posted 5 years Ago