Summon the Mistress of All Evil this Halloween with a DIY Maleficent Wreath. Inspired by the ultimate Disney Villain, this Sleeping Beauty-inspired craft offers the perfect amount of fright and cuteness factor — perfect for decorating a kids room this season!
For more frightful DIYs, watch this Villain Halloween Silhouette tutorial:
What You’ll Need
- Small wreath base
- Black spray paint
- Black and purple decorative ribbon
- Glue gun and glue
- Black sparkly foam
- Yellow paper
- Googly eyes
How To Make It
- Paint the wreath black and let it dry completely.
- Wrap the black and purple ribbon around the wreath to decorate. Then add another layer of larger purple ribbon. Secure to the back with glue.
- Make a larger bow out of one purple ribbon, and a smaller one out of the other. Glue the smaller onto the larger, then onto the wreath.
- Cut out two large horns from the black foam and glue to the wreath.
- Cut out the shape of Maleficent’s raven from the foam, and his beak from yellow paper.
- Glue on his beak and one googly eye. Then glue the raven onto the wreath.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.