What better way to organize your little one’s craft supplies than with a nod to Mary Poppins?! Simply decorate jars to look like the colorful, pastel merry-go-round. Then add their beads and baubles, and voila — a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious craft!
These Mary Poppins Carousel Jars are practically perfect in every way!
What You’ll Need
- Glass jars with lids
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Paper straws
- Gold spray paint
- Plastic horses
How To Make It
- Glue the tops of the lids together so they are one piece.
- Paint the lids, straws, and beads the same color gold.
- Paint each horse with a base of white paint. Let dry.
- Paint each horse a pastel color including: yellow, purple, pink, and blue.
- Then paint on details.
- Cut the gold straws in half.
- Glue one side to the bottom of the horses and the other to the top — making sure they’re in line with one another.
- Glue a gold bead to the top of each straw.
- Then glue the horses onto the lids.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.