With this tote bag craft, you’ll always have an adorable Meeko by your side.
What You’ll Need
- Canvas tote bag
- Grey, white, and black felt
- Hot glue
How To Make It
- Print out Meeko Face Template on regular paper or cardstock.
- Cut out each piece of the template.
- Use the template to cut out felt pieces in the corresponding colors.
- Hot glue the large grey piece onto the tote bag first.
- Next hot glue the white pieces and the two black pieces.
- Lastly, add Meeko’s eyes, nose, and ears!
- Take your Meeko bag to school, work, or to the market.
All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult. Let dry before using.
Posted 4 years Ago