In need of a gift that’s sure to hit the mark? Make your own princess pop-up card for a unique Mother’s Day gift this year!
Time: 35 minutes
What You’ll Need
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Scissors or a craft knife
- Cutting board or paper plate
- Optional: colorful construction paper
How To Make It
- Print card on regular paper or cardstock.
- Carefully cut out card, removing all white edges.
- Carefully cut out characters, following the white edge. Look for the scissor icon to find the spot to begin with. We recommend using a craft knife to cut out the details. Make sure to place card on a paper plate or cutting board while cutting.
- Fold characters out. Make sure to fold along the dotted lines.
- Fold card along center dotted line.
- Fold and glue A sides together.
- Optional: Add a little more support to the card by adding a strip of construction paper on top of the A sides.
- Once dry, set up your card for Mom to see!
All cutting should be done by an adult.
Posted 2 years Ago